At Bluebell Children’s Nurseries we believe that parents and staff working together in partnership is the best way to make sure your child's nursery care and early learning meets his or her individual needs. We welcome parents as partners and support a two-way sharing of information which helps establish trust and understanding. We are committed to supporting parents in an open and sensitive manner to be an integral part of the care and early learning team within the nursery.
WHAT WE PROMISE
Here we outline what children, parents/carers and the community can expect from Bluebell Children’s Nurseries, and the values that inform our work.
WE AIM TO:
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Teach children to show respect for both themselves and other people and for kindness, tolerance, caring and good manners to be central to their behaviour.
- Promote each child’s individual social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Put the needs of the child first.
- A happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- A curriculum that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- Accessibility to all children in the community
FOR PARENTS & CARERS:
- We will promote a positive relationship with parents & carers and work in partnership with them for the benefit of their children.
- We will share with parents & carers their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, and also any difficulties.
- We will listen and respond to parents’ and carers' views and concerns.